lunes, 12 de abril de 2010

afterlife

It makes me think of the ways
the ways that we throw away
the way the world is shaped,
but I can´t find my days.

It makes me think of a nation,
that is floated away.
It makes me think of the black skies,
well above your head.

Makes me feel like,
makes me feel like... callin'

It makes me wonder how you,
how you try to control,
and do you ever rest the eyes of a child.

I know my ways they are lonely forget how I cry

You go somewhere
far now in your sleep
life is changing
in front of you and me.

And don't try, and don´t care
and don't try, you don´t care

And like the hands of a clock
that is turning through life
and please don´t try to change me...

you watch.. the tides.. crash.. over me..

Listen to the heartbeat...

It´s a constant pattern
that we´ve got to change
it is going forwards
backwards again...

watching you... watching you... watching you.......... 



2 comentarios:

trendt dijo...

que sexoso amigo

trendt dijo...

aunke tmb un poco vouyerista jaja