sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

the maker makes


So for the first time ever, I just watched Brokeback Mountain...

awful... great. I guess it made all the gays feel good about their lives without all that shit in people's heads..

I really liked it.

Still I think it's better to know someone you're so in love with, and not seeing him often, than knowing way too many people and still not knowing someone special. I am good looking enough and met too many people, that is just worse.

so depressing.

so convenient that the love of your life is soooo good looking.

PS: In case you two readers I have, haven't noticed i write in English every thing I haven't quite figured out.

PS2: amo los espacios abiertos, eso me gustó aún más.

PS3: I did cry...

PS45000: cuando Ledger murió yo estaba en Suiza y ese día por casualidad hablé con mi Taka chic amigo y le dije que a me valía un pepino... ahorita ya no podría decir lo mismo.

3 comentarios:

trendt dijo...

y que te animo a verla?
si, a mi me gusto pero la k me robo el corazon fue michelle williams
con decirte que deje de ser warache por 3 meses!!!!

The Passenger dijo...

llegué temprano a mi casa el sábado 1am y me puse a ver la tele y justo iba comenzado... dije por qué no?

trendt dijo...

papushoooo
onde te has metidooo guercoooo