miércoles, 23 de julio de 2008

A song for the lovers

So today I fucked with someone again.

It was pretty hot and I had a good time.

Howeever, I just decided I won't talk about every fuck I have in here, there have ben too many already. From now on I will only mention those who are somehow special.

Today it was hot, and maybe there will be something going on there, who kows...

No quiero dar la idea de que soy un promiscuo, que a lo mejor lo soy, pero no quiero dar esa idea jajaja.



I spend the night
Yeah looking for my insides in a hotel room
Waiting for you
Were gonna make it tonight
Yeah something in the air tells me the time is right
So we'd better get it on
And DJ, play a song for the Lovers, tonight
Please, play a song for the lovers, tonight
Don't wanna wait
Lord I've been waiting all my life but I'm too late again
I know but I was scared
Can't you see
I'm moving like a train into some foreign landI ain't
Got a Ticket for this ride but I will
Ooh, play a song for the Lover, tonight
DJ, play a song for the Lover, tonight
DJ, play a song for the Lovers, tonight
Please play a song for the Lovers, tonight
Can't stop looking back no no
One more for the lovers
Oh brother won't you lend a hand I'm alone in a room and I'm waiting for love I don't know when this trains gonna stop
But I'm telling you friend I don't want to get up

No hay comentarios: