viernes, 6 de marzo de 2009

if I've mislead you...

as seen at the tube: " don't ever look down at people unless your'e helping them up"! so true!

However, I'm sorry if I've made you think wrong.life is still hard, it still shatters dreams

and I'm sorry to break this to you... but the world is tough and I'm only letting you peak into it...

That said I love you all.

we're the passnger and I let you see what is MINE (not yours)!!!


I am bitter today!!!

PS: that said... creo que me voy a Milan mañana solo para joder más... jejeje

5 comentarios:

trendt dijo...

milan? mmm italianos yummi yummi jajaja all the things i could do espero te relaje spor alla, a veces me da la sensacion de que te tomas la vid amuy en serio y tratando de evadir terminas enfrentandola mas ...

You'll never live like common people
You'll never do whatever common people do
You'll never fail like common people
You'll never watch your life slide out of view
and then dance and drink and screw
because there's nothing else to do

The Passenger dijo...

I like your... song, comment or what?

como he escuahdo la misma canción antes. Pero es verdad.


veamos qué sucede mañana, hoy hace un viento de la chingada.

The Passenger dijo...

Viento de brujas, se llamaba un cuento que me leían de pequeño, y hoy hace un viento de brujas.

trendt dijo...

es common people de pulp muy para menear el trasero como patos y muy inglesa

Social Drinking y Su Sonido Chikinasty dijo...

wow y todo despues de mi cumpleaños.